With the 2020-2021 school year currently virtual, set up your pod / playgroup with Got Game today for in-person, in-home activities! Keep your child(ren) active, social and engaged with their peers!
Find a group of friends and set your schedule! We come to YOU! Our coaches can meet for for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours or more for individual or multiple days of the week! Staff undergo intensive health and safety training and mask-wearing, social distance curriculum, symptom screening and temperature-taking are all in effect!
Got Game facilitators work with small groups and may offer a wide range of sports, games, arts and sciences, academic oversight, creative outlets and variety of original curriculum totally customized for your group! Our program is uniquely built during this time to transition from our very successful day camp, childcare and after school model to create action-packed, engaging pods where every day is new and exciting!
How It Works:
• Typical small groups contain 3-6 children and can be part-time or full-time schedules.
• Host/organizing family sets the schedule on a weekly basis and makes payment. Pod location can move from week-to-week.
• Initial Pod commitment is for 4 sessions (1 month), whether part-time or full schedule.
• Upon reserving your pod, each family receives a questionnaire about your child(ren) and shared goals for the group to help us determine the best Coach/Facilitator for the children. We begin with a baseline understanding and strong foundation, all while ready to be adaptable.
• Additional paperwork (Services Agreement, etc.) is also sent for e-signature.
• We schedule a Zoom meet & greet with your chosen Coach/Facilitator!
• Our Leadership Team holds weekly reviews with staff for quality control and to ensure each day/week is new, engaging and exciting. Upon request admin staff will do on-site visits.
For full day programs, facilitators will also supervise academics as students navigate their virtual education world. We provide ongoing training for staff to stay fluent in the different virtual platforms to meet your student’s needs.
Rates are determined by frequency, duration, number of students and overall scope. Pricing along with the schedule, location and other logistics are agreed upon by host families and Got Game. Give your child(ren) consistency and interactions to look forward to every day/week with Got Game during this most unusual year!