Let Us Come To You!
Playgroups, academic oversight and more!
With the 2020-2021 school year planning a virtual model, set up your pod with Got Game today for in-person and in-home activities! Keep your child(ren) active, social and engaged with their peers!
Got Game facilitators work with small groups and may offer a wide range of sports, games, arts and sciences, academic oversight, creative outlets and variety of original curriculum catering to all interests. Our program is uniquely built during this time to transition from our very successful day camp, childcare and after school models to create action-packed, engaging pods where every day is fresh, new and exciting!
How it Works
- Typical small groups contain 3-6 children and can be part-time or full-time schedules.
- Host/organizing family sets the schedule on a weekly basis and makes payment. Pod location can move from week to week.
- Initial Pod commitment is for 1 month, whether part-time or full schedule.
- Upon reserving your pod, each family receives a questionnaire about your child(ren) and shared goals for the group to help us determine the best Coach/Facilitator for the children. We begin with a baseline understanding and strong foundation, all while ready to be adaptable.
- Additional paperwork (Services Agreement, etc.) is also sent for e-signature.
- We schedule a Zoom meet & greet with your chosen Coach/Facilitator!
- Our Leadership Team holds weekly reviews with staff for quality control and to ensure each day/week is new, engaging and exciting. Upon request admin staff will do on-site visits.
For full day programs, facilitators may also supervise students as they navigate their virtual education world. We provide ongoing training for staff to stay fluent in the different virtual platforms to meet your student’s needs.
Rates are determined by frequency, duration, number of students and overall scope. Pricing along with the schedule, location and other logistics are agreed upon by host families and Got Game. Give your child(ren) consistency and interactions to look forward to every day/week with Got Game during this most unusual year!
Something For Everyone!
Whether your camper is a first-timer or has been with us for years, each day brings something new and exciting, and each relationship is built with care. Welcome to our Got Game family and the best summer camp in Los Angeles!
My kids continue to be obsessed with Got Game! Whether it's after-school care, pods, camp, or the online version, this is by far the best program for kids that I have ever experienced.