Let Us Come To You!
Playgroups, Pods, Camp-to-You and More!
Bring all of the fun of a Got Game program directly to your home or a local park! Get a group of friends together and set up your pod with Got Game today for in-person and in-home activities! Keep your child(ren) active, social and engaged with their peers!
Got Game facilitators work with small groups and offer a wide range of sports, games, arts and sciences, creative outlets and a variety of original curriculum catering to all interests. Our program is customized for YOUR group of kids, and uniquely built from our very successful day camp, childcare and after school models to create action-packed, engaging playgroups where every day is fresh, new and exciting!
How it Works
- Typical playgroups contain 3-8 children and can be part-time or full-time schedules.
- Host/organizing family sets the schedule on a weekly basis and makes payment. Pod location may move from week to week.
- School-year pod commitments are for 1 month, whether part-time or full schedule. Summer “Camp To You” programs may be reserved week-to-week!
- Upon reserving, each family receives a ‘shared goals’ optional questionnaire to help us determine the best coach for your playgroup, and helps us plan your customized curriculum based on the interests of the participants.
- Additional paperwork (Services Agreement, etc.) is also sent for e-signature.
- Upon request, we schedule a Zoom meet & greet with your chosen Coach/Facilitator!
- Our Leadership Team holds weekly reviews with staff for quality control and to ensure each day/week is new, engaging and exciting. Admin staff conduct on-site visits.
The rate is determined by frequency, duration, number of students and overall scope. Pricing along with the schedule, location and other logistics are agreed upon by host families and Got Game. Give your child(ren) consistency and interactions to look forward to every day/week with our incredible Got Game team!
Something For Everyone!
Whether your camper is a first-timer or has been with us for years, each day brings something new and exciting, and each relationship is built with care. Welcome to our Got Game family and the best summer camp in Los Angeles!
My kids continue to be obsessed with Got Game! Whether it's after-school care, pods, camp, or the online version, this is by far the best program for kids that I have ever experienced.