- the information we may collect about you,
- how that information may be used,
- with whom it may be shared, and
- your choices about such uses and disclosures.
provided below. By using the Site and Programs, you signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site and Programs. Your continued use of the Site and Programs following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We may collect personal information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as other information. When you provide personal information through the Site, the information may be sent to our servers located in the United States and other countries around the world. We may collect and store any information that you enter into the Site or provide to us in some other manner.
Third Party List Information.
We may also obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from third party data gathering sources. We may match this third-party collected information with the personal information that you provide to us.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Information Collection Technology.
We and our business partners, such as advertisers, may use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on the Site. For example, we and our business partners may collect and store non-personally identifying information through technologies such as log files, cookies, clear gifs (also known as web beacons), and other technologies to help determine user viewing preferences for advertising and other purposes.
* Log Files. Technical information from your browser may be automatically collected when you visit the Site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type, operating system, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
* Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s browser that tracks non-personal information about the user. When using the Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies which enable us to improve the quality of our Service, to customize your experience, and for other purposes. Cookies allow us to automatically collect information about your browser or device activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while using the Site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to access the Site, but you may not be able to use all of the interactive features we offer. Additional information on cookies can be found at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies.
* Web Beacons. We, or our advertisers, may use standard Internet technology such as web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and other similar technologies, to gather aggregate information about your browser or device activity on the Site. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We use such web beacons to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and the quality of the Site, and for other purposes.
Sponsor or Link Websites.
Links or sponsor websites may be presented in a manner that allows us to keep track of whether the links or sponsor sites have been used. We use this information to improve the quality of the Site, to keep track of advertising, and to customize your online experience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
Information Use and Sharing
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ON THE SITE, AND IN THE COURSE OF PROVIDING THE PROGRAMS, FOR ANY PURPOSE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. We may match any of the information we gather to any personally identifying information or other information we have obtained from or about you to improve the content of the Site and Programs for you. Examples of some of the ways we use or share information that we collect about you
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- providing you with products or services, including the display of customized content, advertising, and services;
- providing technical or customer support;
- performing research and analysis to gauge use of or interest in products, services, or content offered on the Site, and to develop new services;
- responding to your requests and inquires;
- communicating with you by e-mail about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- enforcing our terms and conditions, or otherwise managing our business; and
- performing functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Communications from the Site.
Unless you have opted out of these features where available, we may use your information in a variety of ways to communicate with you, such as through email, newsletters, RSS feeds, service announcements, or for customer service.
Unless you have opted out where available, we may rent, sell, or share any of your information, personal or otherwise, with third parties, including without limitation for the following purposes:
* Service providers: We may share your personal information, alone or in combination with non-personal information, with third party service providers in connection with the Programs we provide or your request for customer service on the Site. These service providers may include entities such as credit bureaus, financial institutions, marketing and customer services firms, credit card payment processors, as well as companies that support contests, sweepstakes, surveys, or other features offered through the Site, or that provide business analysis or website support. These
service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, which may include using the information to contact you.
* Business partners: When you express interest in promotions offered through the Site or our Programs, we may share your personal information, alone or in combination with non-personal information, with the relevant business partners or affiliates to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your personal information address and other information to that business so that they may contact you.
* Third parties for business reasons: In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information.
We give our users the opportunity to “opt-out” of having their personal information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point where we ask for the information, including the sharing of personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. Please be aware that this may result in our not being able to provide certain services to you that require us to share information with third parties. If you choose to receive communications from us but later wish to discontinue receiving communications or our Programs, you can opt-out by contacting us via email or mail using the contact information provided below. Please note that opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated
your information, you will have to change your preferences directly with that third party. To opt-out of communications from our third party business partners, please contact them directly.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use organizational, procedural, and technical safeguards to secure data in our possession, consistent with the sensitivity level of such data. When sensitive information (such as a credit card data) is collected on our Site it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and may be processed by third parties using similar levels of protection. Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security
of any information you transmit to us.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires businesses to disclose their policies about the sharing of certain categories of your personal information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your personal information to us, you may request information about our disclosures of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us via the contact information below.
Visitors Outside the United States
We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Got Game Sports LLC
PO Box 360553
Los Angeles, California 90036